Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm in Good Company


It's true, my friends. The Kimkins site has officially banned me. :)

I guess they saw my post here yesterday and didn't really like what I had to say about the Kimkins plan and my suggestions (or rather Princess' suggestions) on what you could do with your 60 bucks instead.

My screen names are slightly different from there to here but it wouldn't take more than a few clicks to figure it out. Nonetheless, someone is likely trolling Technorati.

Funny thing is that only way I found out, is when I checked my stat counter today, there was a link from the Kimkins site. When I clicked on the link to see where they came from...I got this:

You don't have access
You don't have access to forums, chat or private messages
Go to Homepage Reason : TOS VIOLATION

The whole thing really makes me giggle. Given all the others who've been banned, I feel like I'm in good company.

3 comments:

Vinny said...

My guess is-

"You may not use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or any service we provide or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website or any service we provide."

Apparently someone is enjoying Kimmy less because of you. Shame, shame!

The Contessa said...

See??? Now you are just a skinnier version of the rebel I knew was hidden in there.

That made me giggle too!!!!

Alejandra Villa said...

I'm glad that you came to your senses. :] I didn't realize on your old blog that you had made a new blog where you had stopped using KimKins. Good job.