Thursday, October 4, 2007

Kimkins under new ownership?
Who is she kidding?


I guess being banned doesn't preclude me from still receiving the Kimkins "newsletter."

But color me surprised to read the following:
Dear Kimkins Members,
Kimkins is now under new ownership. The website will continue business as usual and the planned site upgrades are almost complete.
The Kimkins Affiliate program is growing rapidly and we thank our affiliates for their enthusiastic support. Kimkins will soon welcome their 1000th affiliate!
Exciting new support resources will be announced very soon for Kimkins members. I will be an adviser and members who want to ask weight loss questions can email me at AskKimmer@gmail.com.

Thanks to everyone who has written incredible emails & PMs of support and understanding.

Kimmer
Under new ownership? Who does she think she's kidding? Sounds like someone's running scared from the Better Business Bureau, the fraud investigation and the pending lawsuit. It's pretty transparent to me that Heidi Diaz is trying to distance herself and her liability in the Kimkins scam. And I'm guessing that whoever the "new ownership" is, the checks are still going into Heidi's bank account.

Wake up "sheeple" (a favorite quote from radio host Mark Maron)! And wake up Heidi! You're not fooling anyone.

No comments: