Friday, August 10, 2007

20 Percent

Two big pieces of news today.

One...I'm down another pound bringing my grand total to 35.5. And I'm obviously ecstatic about that.

Another pound and a half will put my BMI in the normal range. Yea, believe it or not, despite my new size 6 figure, those darn BMI charts still say I'm overweight. Go figure. Something is sick and wrong about that, dontcha think?

Another pound and a half also brings me to my original goal weight of 140.

Ideally, I'd really like to get to 135 so I feel like I've got some cushion....and because it would give me a big thrill to be in the 130s. Most of the ideal weight charts I've seen seem to want to put me in the 130s as well.

But, the other big news for the day is that with today's results on the scale, I can say that I have dropped 20% of my body weight. How incredible is that? Unbelievable if you ask me.

One more note... I'm re-reading Atkins for Life again. It the quest for a low carb life, I think you have to just keep reading, keep picking up tips because there is always something to learn.

Stay tuned for less of me.

No comments: