Wednesday, June 25, 2008

First Weigh In on Weight Watchers

I went to my first weigh in tonight and I'm proud to say I am down 1.8 pounds. I was really hoping it would be more. Every other time I've done Weight Watchers there's been this great jump start at the first weigh in.

I know. I know. One to two pounds a week is the best way to lose.

But I was pretty sure this first week was going to be more.

WAIT. What am I whining about? I followed the plan and it worked! Right??

So what did I do right and what could I have done better? I used WW's eTools to track everything I ate. It's a great tool and recording everything is truly key to keeping track of everything that goes in my mouth. I also found a great tool for looking up anything I don't find in the WW database. Check out www.nutritiondata.com to look up any food you can think of.

Write it down. It'll make a difference.

The goal this week is to get a little more exercise and see if I can step it up for next week.

Stay tuned for less of me.

No comments: